Kilburn stabbing: Boy, 16, stable in hospital following brawl in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy remains in hospital with “non life threatening injuries” after being stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 7.10pm on Saturday following reports of a fight.
Police officers found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries who was taken to hospital.
His condition has been deemed non-life threatening or changing, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place while enquiries continue.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
Any witnesses who saw what happened or those who have information about someone they suspect to be carrying a weapon but do not wish to speak to police officers can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org/.
Young people who have information about violence or knife crime can pass on information anonymously at fearless.org.