Kilburn stabbing: Boy, 16, stable in hospital following brawl in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy remains in hospital with “non life threatening injuries” after being stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 7.10pm on Saturday following reports of a fight.
Police officers found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries who was taken to hospital.
His condition has been deemed non-life threatening or changing, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place while enquiries continue.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
Any witnesses who saw what happened or those who have information about someone they suspect to be carrying a weapon but do not wish to speak to police officers can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org/.
Young people who have information about violence or knife crime can pass on information anonymously at fearless.org.