Kilburn stabbing: Boy, 16, stable in hospital following brawl in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy remains in hospital with “non life threatening injuries” after being stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 7.10pm on Saturday following reports of a fight.
Police officers found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries who was taken to hospital.
His condition has been deemed non-life threatening or changing, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place while enquiries continue.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
Any witnesses who saw what happened or those who have information about someone they suspect to be carrying a weapon but do not wish to speak to police officers can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org/.
Young people who have information about violence or knife crime can pass on information anonymously at fearless.org.