Kilburn stabbing: Boy, 16, stable in hospital following brawl in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy remains in hospital with “non life threatening injuries” after being stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 7.10pm on Saturday following reports of a fight.
Police officers found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries who was taken to hospital.
His condition has been deemed non-life threatening or changing, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place while enquiries continue.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
Any witnesses who saw what happened or those who have information about someone they suspect to be carrying a weapon but do not wish to speak to police officers can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org/.
Young people who have information about violence or knife crime can pass on information anonymously at fearless.org.