Boy, 16, gets a bus to Harlesden after being stabbed in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was stabbed in the stomach in Kensal Green before travelling on a bus to Harlesden where he raised the alarm yesterday afternoon.
The hunt is on to find the three men who knifed the 16-year-old as waited at a bus stop in Harrow Road.
Despite his wounds he got on a number 18 bus to Thomas Road where police and paramedics were called at 3.35pm.
He was rushed to a West London hospital in an air ambulance where he is being treated for non-life threatening and non-life changing injuries.
Detectives from Kensington and Chelsea police who are investigating the attack are keeping an open mind on the motive.
The suspects were all black in their 20s.
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets