Boy, 16, gets a bus to Harlesden after being stabbed in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was stabbed in the stomach in Kensal Green before travelling on a bus to Harlesden where he raised the alarm yesterday afternoon.
The hunt is on to find the three men who knifed the 16-year-old as waited at a bus stop in Harrow Road.
Despite his wounds he got on a number 18 bus to Thomas Road where police and paramedics were called at 3.35pm.
He was rushed to a West London hospital in an air ambulance where he is being treated for non-life threatening and non-life changing injuries.
Detectives from Kensington and Chelsea police who are investigating the attack are keeping an open mind on the motive.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects were all black in their 20s.
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden