Boy, 16, arrested after teenager stabbed to death in Marylebone
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A murder investigation has been launched after a teenager was stabbed to death in Marylebone last night.
Paramedics found the 18-year-old man suffering from knife wounds in Salisbury Street at around 10.40pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he died at 11.25pm.
An incident room has opened under Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command.
He said: “I would urge anyone who was in the Salisbury Street area and witnessed what happened to come forward and speak with police.
You may also want to watch:
“I know that there were several youths in the area at the time of the stabbing and I am appealing directly to them to come forward and speak with officers.
“I would also like to speak with anyone who saw this group running south towards Edgware Road.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
A 16-year-old boy attended a police station at 3am this morning where he was arrested on suspicion of murder.
He remains in custody.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8009 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.