Boy, 15, arrested after fatal stabbing in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed to death in Neasden.
The 18-year-old victim was found badly injured in Tanfield Avenue at 3.50pm yesterday.
He died at the scene of multiple stab wounds,
A Met spokesman said: “A crowd gathered around the victim soon after the attack and detectives are appealing for those who witnessed what happened or saw those involved leaving the scene after the attack to get in touch.”
A police cordon remains in place and a crime scene has been set up in Tanfield Avenue.
Police said a 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station for questioning.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 3 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 5 'Clean your own roads for Queen' - council says
- 6 Giant inflatable theme park opens in Colindale
- 7 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 8 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 9 Writer's hope books could become film franchise
- 10 Camden men to remain in custody following organised crime probe
A post-mortem examination and formal identification will be arranged in due course.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, are urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.