Boy, 15, arrested after fatal stabbing in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed to death in Neasden.
The 18-year-old victim was found badly injured in Tanfield Avenue at 3.50pm yesterday.
He died at the scene of multiple stab wounds,
A Met spokesman said: “A crowd gathered around the victim soon after the attack and detectives are appealing for those who witnessed what happened or saw those involved leaving the scene after the attack to get in touch.”
A police cordon remains in place and a crime scene has been set up in Tanfield Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station for questioning.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
A post-mortem examination and formal identification will be arranged in due course.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, are urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.