Boy, 15, arrested after fatal stabbing in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed to death in Neasden.
The 18-year-old victim was found badly injured in Tanfield Avenue at 3.50pm yesterday.
He died at the scene of multiple stab wounds,
A Met spokesman said: “A crowd gathered around the victim soon after the attack and detectives are appealing for those who witnessed what happened or saw those involved leaving the scene after the attack to get in touch.”
A police cordon remains in place and a crime scene has been set up in Tanfield Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station for questioning.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
A post-mortem examination and formal identification will be arranged in due course.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, are urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.