Boy, 14, and two men deny Haile Langa knife murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old schoolboy and two men have denied stabbing to death a 21-year-old in Kilburn.
The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey today accused of killing Haile Langa on November 5 last year.
Mr Langa was stabbed to death in Watling Gardens, off Shoot Up Hill in Kilburn, shortly before 3pm.
Despite the efforts of paramedics, he died at the scene.
The accused boy’s mother was allowed to sit in the well of the court for the brief hearing where he spoke only to confirm his name and enter a plea of not guilty.
You may also want to watch:
Imaan Farjani, 19, of Unity Close, Willesden, and Ahmed El-Sayed, 20, of Watling Gardens, Kilburn, also appeared in court buy via videolink from prison.
Both also entered a plea of not guilty.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
Judge Stephen Kramer QC remanded all three in custody until a three-week trial on April 4.