Man charged with attempted murder in connection with Queen’s Park shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Queen’s Park.
Emergency services were called to Bravington Road on January 29 to reports a person had been shot.
A 46-year-old man was found at the scene suffering from gunshot injuries to his head.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
Romello Briggs-Leon, 25, of Second Avenue, was arrested on Monday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Following an appearance at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Tuesday he has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on March 3.
A 53-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on January 31.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
He has been bailed to return on a date in late February.