Man charged with attempted murder in connection with Queen’s Park shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Queen’s Park.
Emergency services were called to Bravington Road on January 29 to reports a person had been shot.
A 46-year-old man was found at the scene suffering from gunshot injuries to his head.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
Romello Briggs-Leon, 25, of Second Avenue, was arrested on Monday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Following an appearance at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Tuesday he has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on March 3.
A 53-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on January 31.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
He has been bailed to return on a date in late February.