Man charged with attempted murder in connection with Queen’s Park shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Queen’s Park.
Emergency services were called to Bravington Road on January 29 to reports a person had been shot.
A 46-year-old man was found at the scene suffering from gunshot injuries to his head.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
Romello Briggs-Leon, 25, of Second Avenue, was arrested on Monday and charged the following day.
Following an appearance at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Tuesday he has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on March 3.
A 53-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on January 31.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 4 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 5 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 9 Call for pictures of your Platinum Jubilee street parties and celebrations
- 10 Abba Voyage: A spectacular trip into an enchanted world
He has been bailed to return on a date in late February.