Attack by moped driver in Kingsbury leaves pedestrian in a serious condition
Victim, 48, was beaten up by rider after he ploughed into him on the pavement
The hunt is on to find a moped driver who left a pedestrian in a serious condition after crashing into him in a pavement and launching a vicious assault.
The 48-year-old victim was walking outside the Halifax Bank in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury, when the moped ploughed into him.
The rider got off his vehicle assaulted the man before hopping back on and making his way towards the Kingsbury roundabout.
The suspect is a young black man, aged between 17 – 20, wearing a crash helmet and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
He was riding a red and black moped.
Anyone who witnessed the incident on April 23 at around 10.55am, or with any information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley