Attack by moped driver in Kingsbury leaves pedestrian in a serious condition
Victim, 48, was beaten up by rider after he ploughed into him on the pavement
The hunt is on to find a moped driver who left a pedestrian in a serious condition after crashing into him in a pavement and launching a vicious assault.
The 48-year-old victim was walking outside the Halifax Bank in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury, when the moped ploughed into him.
The rider got off his vehicle assaulted the man before hopping back on and making his way towards the Kingsbury roundabout.
The suspect is a young black man, aged between 17 – 20, wearing a crash helmet and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
He was riding a red and black moped.
Anyone who witnessed the incident on April 23 at around 10.55am, or with any information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates