Arron Payne death: Fourth man charged with murder
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Arron Payne, who died more than a week after being stabbed.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Coombe Road, Neasden, is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the 26-year-old’s murder.
Aaron was stabbed in Chalkhill Road shortly before 7pm on Wednesday, September 5.
He died just over a week later on Thursday, Septmber 13 at St Mary’s Hospital, after being discharged. A post mortem found the cause of death as haemorrhaging as a result of a stab wound.
Three people have previously been charged with this murder.
They are Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, who has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing; and Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both also of Coombe Road, who have been remanded in custody on a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 4 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street