Arron Payne death: Fourth man charged with murder
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Arron Payne, who died more than a week after being stabbed.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Coombe Road, Neasden, is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the 26-year-old’s murder.
Aaron was stabbed in Chalkhill Road shortly before 7pm on Wednesday, September 5.
He died just over a week later on Thursday, Septmber 13 at St Mary’s Hospital, after being discharged. A post mortem found the cause of death as haemorrhaging as a result of a stab wound.
Three people have previously been charged with this murder.
You may also want to watch:
They are Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, who has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing; and Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both also of Coombe Road, who have been remanded in custody on a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 5 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight