Arron Payne death: Fourth man charged with murder
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Arron Payne, who died more than a week after being stabbed.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Coombe Road, Neasden, is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the 26-year-old’s murder.
Aaron was stabbed in Chalkhill Road shortly before 7pm on Wednesday, September 5.
He died just over a week later on Thursday, Septmber 13 at St Mary’s Hospital, after being discharged. A post mortem found the cause of death as haemorrhaging as a result of a stab wound.
Three people have previously been charged with this murder.
You may also want to watch:
They are Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, who has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing; and Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both also of Coombe Road, who have been remanded in custody on a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club