Arron Payne death: Fourth man charged with murder
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Arron Payne, who died more than a week after being stabbed.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Coombe Road, Neasden, is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the 26-year-old’s murder.
Aaron was stabbed in Chalkhill Road shortly before 7pm on Wednesday, September 5.
He died just over a week later on Thursday, Septmber 13 at St Mary’s Hospital, after being discharged. A post mortem found the cause of death as haemorrhaging as a result of a stab wound.
Three people have previously been charged with this murder.
You may also want to watch:
They are Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, who has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing; and Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both also of Coombe Road, who have been remanded in custody on a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley