Arrests made in Kilburn in connection with Paddington armed robbery
Two men have been arrested in Kilburn in connection with an armed robbery at a flat in Paddington.
The suspects, who are both in their 20s, are being questioned after two men and a woman were ambushed by a four-strong mob who forced their way into an address in Westbourne Gardens.
Two of the robbers were armed with handguns and a third with a large butcher’s style knife.
A further three men stood outside the property while the robbery took place.
The gang fled with a quantity of property including two mobile phones, around 4,000 in UAE Dirhams (£650), £2,400 in cash, two passports, handbags, a bank card and identity documents
You may also want to watch:
All the victims are United Arab Emirates (UAE) nationals.
Two of the victims, a 51-year-old man and 47-year-old woman, were renting the flat while they stayed in London, the second man, who is 59, was visiting the couple.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
Detectives believe they were not targeted because of their nationality.
All three arrestees are being questioned at a police station in central London.
Anyone with information is asked to called Westminster CID on 0778 818 6208, Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or the police non-emergency line on 101