Armed terrorism officers raid three addresses in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Armed terrorism officers carried out dawn raids at three addresses in Brent today.
Police have refused to disclose where the raids took place but a resident living in Cornmow Drive, Dollis Hill, told the Times a house on their street was targeted.
All three homes were searched and no arrests were made.
A police spokeswoman told the Times: “This was an intelligence-led operation.
“The searches were carried out with the support of officers from the Met Police Firearms Command.”
You may also want to watch:
Enquires are ongoing.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer