Man stabbed in Kilburn by armed thieves who flee with his Patek Philippe watch worth £66,000
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the knee by armed thieves in Kilburn who made off with his luxury Swiss watch worth an estimated £60,000.
The 46-year-old victim was in Palmerston Road at about 7.15pm on August 22 when he was set upon by three men who stole his silver Patek Philippe watch, which has a blue dial.
He attempted to fight off his attackers before being stabbed in the knee, police said.
The thieves then took his watch and fled on a moped.
The watch has a noticeable scratch on the glass and one new strap link.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Jess Bannister, from Central North CID, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have recently bought a watch fitting the description of the one stolen to call police so that it can be returned to its rightful owner.”
Call Camden and Islington CID on 020 8345 0298 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding