Man stabbed in Kilburn by armed thieves who flee with his Patek Philippe watch worth £66,000
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the knee by armed thieves in Kilburn who made off with his luxury Swiss watch worth an estimated £60,000.
The 46-year-old victim was in Palmerston Road at about 7.15pm on August 22 when he was set upon by three men who stole his silver Patek Philippe watch, which has a blue dial.
He attempted to fight off his attackers before being stabbed in the knee, police said.
The thieves then took his watch and fled on a moped.
The watch has a noticeable scratch on the glass and one new strap link.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Jess Bannister, from Central North CID, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have recently bought a watch fitting the description of the one stolen to call police so that it can be returned to its rightful owner.”
Call Camden and Islington CID on 020 8345 0298 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton