Man stabbed in Kilburn by armed thieves who flee with his Patek Philippe watch worth £66,000
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the knee by armed thieves in Kilburn who made off with his luxury Swiss watch worth an estimated £60,000.
The 46-year-old victim was in Palmerston Road at about 7.15pm on August 22 when he was set upon by three men who stole his silver Patek Philippe watch, which has a blue dial.
He attempted to fight off his attackers before being stabbed in the knee, police said.
The thieves then took his watch and fled on a moped.
The watch has a noticeable scratch on the glass and one new strap link.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Jess Bannister, from Central North CID, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have recently bought a watch fitting the description of the one stolen to call police so that it can be returned to its rightful owner.”
Call Camden and Islington CID on 020 8345 0298 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds