Armed robbers set fire to their car before raiding jewellers shop in Wembley
Thieves made off with loot worth thousands of pounds after targeting Raj Jewels in Ealing Road
Armed robbers have made off with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery after raiding a jewellers shop in Wembley this morning (Wednesday).
The thieves set fire to their car before storming Raj Jewels in Ealing Road, where they forced staff to hand over an unknown quantity of valuable Asian gold jewellery at around 11.50am.
A man is being questioned after being arrested at the scene.
Detectives from the Met’s Flying Squad are investigating the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough