Armed robbers hold up HSBC bank in Alperton
Pair storm branch brandishing a sawn-off shotgun
The hunt is on to find two armed robbers who held up a bank in Alperton this morning (Friday).
The pair stormed into HSBC in Ealing Road at around 10.40am, with one man demanding money while the other brandished a sawn-off shotgun.
Both fled empty-handed after a cashier ducked under the counter arousing their suspicion that an alarm had been set off.
Detectives believe one of the robbers fled on a pedal bike.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are white, around 5ft 10-11ins tall and of an athletic built.
One was wearing dark parka jacket with a fur trim around the hood.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
They both had the bottom half of their faces concealed.
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room at The Finchley Flying Squad on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.