Brent Cross watch shop robbery: Two men charged as four gang members remain unaccounted for
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged following an armed raid on a watch shop in Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
Kyle Ettiene, of nearby Marble Drive, and Lookman Shekoni, who lives in Lambeth, will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates Court today charged with attempted robbery.
The two 27-year-olds were part of a gang of six people riding three motorbikes who raided the shop at 7.15pm on Tuesday.
It is not yet known whether anything was stolen.
Police are urgently trying to track down the four other suspects who made off on two bikes.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation led by Flying Squad officers continues.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 4 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden