Appeal to find unique Nirve Cannibal Chopper bike stolen in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A Harlesden man is appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of his rare bicycle that was stolen outside his home yesterday evening.
Thieves stole the Nirve Cannibal Chopper bike that was chained to railings inches away from Brian Brown’s flat on the top floor of Roundwood Estate in Chadwick Road.
The bicycle, one of only five in London, was at his address at 4.30pm when he left out but when he retuned three hours later it had vanished.
According to Mr Brown his neighbours heard banging at around 7pm which is when he believes the crooks struck.
He has reported the theft to the police.
You may also want to watch:
The £800 bike, which was specially imported for Mr Brown, has two distinctive stickers on the rear forks from Halfpipe where he bought it 10 years ago.
Mr Brown, an avid cyclist, raised almost £1,000 for charity by taking part in two rides from London to Brighton using the bike.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
He said: “I feel like I’ve lost a friend. My bike has been with me through so much and I am upset that thieves have seen fit to take it away from me.
“Please contact me if you see it.”
Anyone with information should call Mr Brown on 07534 383895.