Appeal to find trio after man attacked on Metropolitan line train
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find three people who punched and kicked a man as he travelled on a late-night Metropolitan line train.
The 46-year-old victim, who lives in Harrow, suffered a cut to his eyebrow and bruising to his face and his glasses were broken during the attack on the westbound train between Baker Street and Harrow-on-the-hill.
After he came off the train at Harrow-on the-hill station his attackers followed him and assaulted him for a second time on the platform.
The attack took place in June 28 just after midnight but the details have been made public today as part of an appeal to trace three people caught on CCTV in connection with the assault.
DC Chris Church, investigating officer, added: “Who are the three individuals pictured in these CCTV images? We need to speak to them about what happened, as we believe they have important information.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who they are, or have any other information which could help, please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting reference T/B11 of 03/09/15 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield