Appeal to find trio after man attacked on Metropolitan line train
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find three people who punched and kicked a man as he travelled on a late-night Metropolitan line train.
The 46-year-old victim, who lives in Harrow, suffered a cut to his eyebrow and bruising to his face and his glasses were broken during the attack on the westbound train between Baker Street and Harrow-on-the-hill.
After he came off the train at Harrow-on the-hill station his attackers followed him and assaulted him for a second time on the platform.
The attack took place in June 28 just after midnight but the details have been made public today as part of an appeal to trace three people caught on CCTV in connection with the assault.
DC Chris Church, investigating officer, added: “Who are the three individuals pictured in these CCTV images? We need to speak to them about what happened, as we believe they have important information.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who they are, or have any other information which could help, please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting reference T/B11 of 03/09/15 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury