Appeal to find suspect Kilburn train flasher
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released images of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was flashed at on a train at Kilburn Park Station.
The 22-year-old woman, from Brent, was travelling alone on the southbound Bakerloo train when a man approached her and indecently exposed himself.
She fled the train at Queen’s Park but the man followed her before she got away by boarding an Overground train on another platform.
The incident took place on August 25 - Bank Holiday Monday.
Detective Constable Suleman Yazdani, from British Transport Police’s sexual offences unit, said: “This was understandably a highly-distressing incident for the woman, as she was travelling alone, in the middle of the day.
You may also want to watch:
“Who is the man in the hooded jacket? I believe he has vital information about what happened and will be able to greatly help our investigation. If you know him, please get in touch.
“Although the carriage was not very busy at the time, I’m also keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident.”
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 03/10/2014.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.