Appeal to find suspect Kilburn train flasher
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released images of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was flashed at on a train at Kilburn Park Station.
The 22-year-old woman, from Brent, was travelling alone on the southbound Bakerloo train when a man approached her and indecently exposed himself.
She fled the train at Queen’s Park but the man followed her before she got away by boarding an Overground train on another platform.
The incident took place on August 25 - Bank Holiday Monday.
Detective Constable Suleman Yazdani, from British Transport Police’s sexual offences unit, said: “This was understandably a highly-distressing incident for the woman, as she was travelling alone, in the middle of the day.
You may also want to watch:
“Who is the man in the hooded jacket? I believe he has vital information about what happened and will be able to greatly help our investigation. If you know him, please get in touch.
“Although the carriage was not very busy at the time, I’m also keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident.”
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 10 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 03/10/2014.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.