Appeal to find suspect Kilburn train flasher
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released images of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was flashed at on a train at Kilburn Park Station.
The 22-year-old woman, from Brent, was travelling alone on the southbound Bakerloo train when a man approached her and indecently exposed himself.
She fled the train at Queen’s Park but the man followed her before she got away by boarding an Overground train on another platform.
The incident took place on August 25 - Bank Holiday Monday.
Detective Constable Suleman Yazdani, from British Transport Police’s sexual offences unit, said: “This was understandably a highly-distressing incident for the woman, as she was travelling alone, in the middle of the day.
“Who is the man in the hooded jacket? I believe he has vital information about what happened and will be able to greatly help our investigation. If you know him, please get in touch.
“Although the carriage was not very busy at the time, I’m also keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident.”
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 03/10/2014.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.