Appeal to find suspect Islington motorcycle thieves with links to Brent
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of two suspect motorbike thieves, one with connections in Brent.
Officers are looking for Brazilian nationals Gustavo Henrique Alves Silva, 20, and 40-year-old Jan Thomazzo in connection with the theft of a Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle in Islington, north London.
In addition to links in Brent, Thomazzo, who is also known as 36-year-old Jan Sergio De Andrande Soares, is known to frequent Old Street in Islington, Acton and Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
He is 5ft 7ins tall, of proportionate build with dark hair and a shaved head.
Silva is 5ft 11ins tall, of proportionate build with dark, thinning hair and is known to frequent the N15 postcode area, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park and Old Street.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, from the Met’s operational lead for motorcycle and moped theft and related crimes, said: “We will treat all information in the strictest of confidence.”
Anyone with information should call local police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury