Appeal to find man wanted in connection with Queen’s Park robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a man wanted in connection with a string of violent robberies including one in Queen’s Park.
Alan Denny, from south Tottenham, is being hunted after a 34-year-old woman was threatened by a knife during an attempted robbery at her home in Droop Street on November 9, at around 7.30pm.
The 25-year-old is also being sought after a man was threatened by a screwdriver outside a pub in Wood Green.
The robber fled with the 35-year-old victim’s car and other personal possessions.
Detectives would also like to speak to Denny in connection with the assault and robbery of a cab driver in south Tottenham on July 26, and a number of thefts from rooms at the Alton Towers Resort in Staffordshire between June 30 and July 2.
You may also want to watch:
The public are being warned not to approach Denny but call 999.
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts is asked to call Haringey CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat