Appeal to find man wanted in connection with Queen’s Park robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a man wanted in connection with a string of violent robberies including one in Queen’s Park.
Alan Denny, from south Tottenham, is being hunted after a 34-year-old woman was threatened by a knife during an attempted robbery at her home in Droop Street on November 9, at around 7.30pm.
The 25-year-old is also being sought after a man was threatened by a screwdriver outside a pub in Wood Green.
The robber fled with the 35-year-old victim’s car and other personal possessions.
Detectives would also like to speak to Denny in connection with the assault and robbery of a cab driver in south Tottenham on July 26, and a number of thefts from rooms at the Alton Towers Resort in Staffordshire between June 30 and July 2.
You may also want to watch:
The public are being warned not to approach Denny but call 999.
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts is asked to call Haringey CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat