Appeal to find man believed to be stabbing victim in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent are looking for a missing man believed to have been stabbed and injured in a fight.
Sarbjit Singh, 41 - also known as Gurbinder or Tony - was last seen around 3.50am on Sunday at a residential address on the North Circular Road around Staples Corner.
Officers are concerned for Mr Singh’s welfare as they believe he was injured in a fight at the venue, possibly a stab or knife wound, they said.
Mr Singh, who lives in Belmont Road, Ilford, is described as Asian, around 5ft 8ins tall, medium build with short brown hair. It is not known what he was last seen wearing.
Officers are appealing to Sarbjit, or anyone who knows of his whereabouts, to contact them as a matter of urgency so they can confirm he is safe and well, and check he has received the necessary medical treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact officers in Brent Borough via 101 or via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property