Appeal to find man believed to be stabbing victim in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent are looking for a missing man believed to have been stabbed and injured in a fight.
Sarbjit Singh, 41 - also known as Gurbinder or Tony - was last seen around 3.50am on Sunday at a residential address on the North Circular Road around Staples Corner.
Officers are concerned for Mr Singh’s welfare as they believe he was injured in a fight at the venue, possibly a stab or knife wound, they said.
Mr Singh, who lives in Belmont Road, Ilford, is described as Asian, around 5ft 8ins tall, medium build with short brown hair. It is not known what he was last seen wearing.
Officers are appealing to Sarbjit, or anyone who knows of his whereabouts, to contact them as a matter of urgency so they can confirm he is safe and well, and check he has received the necessary medical treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact officers in Brent Borough via 101 or via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020