Appeal to find man believed to be stabbing victim in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent are looking for a missing man believed to have been stabbed and injured in a fight.
Sarbjit Singh, 41 - also known as Gurbinder or Tony - was last seen around 3.50am on Sunday at a residential address on the North Circular Road around Staples Corner.
Officers are concerned for Mr Singh’s welfare as they believe he was injured in a fight at the venue, possibly a stab or knife wound, they said.
Mr Singh, who lives in Belmont Road, Ilford, is described as Asian, around 5ft 8ins tall, medium build with short brown hair. It is not known what he was last seen wearing.
Officers are appealing to Sarbjit, or anyone who knows of his whereabouts, to contact them as a matter of urgency so they can confirm he is safe and well, and check he has received the necessary medical treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact officers in Brent Borough via 101 or via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road