Appeal to find Maida Vale sex attacks suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives would like to speak to this man in connection with two separate sex attacks in Maida Vale on the same day.
The first victim, a woman is in her 20s, was approached from behind and sexually assaulted as she walked passed Amberley Road at the junction of Foscote Mews at 8.30am.
A second woman in her 30s was sexually assaulted as she walked along Walterton Road, near the junction of Harrow Road and Elgin Avenue, at 10.15am.
Both women described their attacker as wearing a grey hooded top.
The first victim also said he was overt 6ft tall, of stocky build and wearing a separate mid-to-dark-grey Parka-style jacket, blue jeans and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
According to the second victim he was black around 20 years old and wearing grey tracksuit bottoms.
The image shown is taken from CCTV on Amberley Road shortly before the first assault on February 22 this year.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Detective Constable Zoe Di Carlo, investigating officers, said: “Both the victims were assaulted in broad daylight and have been left shaken by what happened to them.
“We’re keen to identify this man who was seen in the area shortly before the first incident. If you recognise this man or know something about either incident, please call police or Crimestoppers.”
Anyone with information on either of these incidents, or who recognises this man, is urged to call the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command on 020 8733 5999 between 8am and 10pm, or independent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.