Appeal to find Kilburn Tube station flasher
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a Tube passenger exposed himself to a woman at Kilburn station.
The suspect sat opposite the victim on a near-empty carriage before flashing and touching himself inappropriately on the northbound Jubilee Line train.
He then followed the woman after she got off the train at Dollis Hill but got back on when she approached a member of staff at the station.
The incident happened on September 12 at 11.40pm.
DC Allan McTaggart, from British Transport Police’s Sexual Offences Unit, said: “I am urgently trying to trace the man pictured, as I think he might be able to greatly assist the investigation. If you recognise him, or have any other information, please get in touch with BTP as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 16/10/2014 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden