Appeal to find Kilburn Tube station flasher
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a Tube passenger exposed himself to a woman at Kilburn station.
The suspect sat opposite the victim on a near-empty carriage before flashing and touching himself inappropriately on the northbound Jubilee Line train.
He then followed the woman after she got off the train at Dollis Hill but got back on when she approached a member of staff at the station.
The incident happened on September 12 at 11.40pm.
DC Allan McTaggart, from British Transport Police’s Sexual Offences Unit, said: “I am urgently trying to trace the man pictured, as I think he might be able to greatly assist the investigation. If you recognise him, or have any other information, please get in touch with BTP as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 16/10/2014 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield