Appeal to find Kilburn Tube station flasher
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a Tube passenger exposed himself to a woman at Kilburn station.
The suspect sat opposite the victim on a near-empty carriage before flashing and touching himself inappropriately on the northbound Jubilee Line train.
He then followed the woman after she got off the train at Dollis Hill but got back on when she approached a member of staff at the station.
The incident happened on September 12 at 11.40pm.
DC Allan McTaggart, from British Transport Police’s Sexual Offences Unit, said: “I am urgently trying to trace the man pictured, as I think he might be able to greatly assist the investigation. If you recognise him, or have any other information, please get in touch with BTP as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 16/10/2014 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 6 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley