Appeal to find Kilburn Tube station flasher
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a Tube passenger exposed himself to a woman at Kilburn station.
The suspect sat opposite the victim on a near-empty carriage before flashing and touching himself inappropriately on the northbound Jubilee Line train.
He then followed the woman after she got off the train at Dollis Hill but got back on when she approached a member of staff at the station.
The incident happened on September 12 at 11.40pm.
DC Allan McTaggart, from British Transport Police’s Sexual Offences Unit, said: “I am urgently trying to trace the man pictured, as I think he might be able to greatly assist the investigation. If you recognise him, or have any other information, please get in touch with BTP as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B3 of 16/10/2014 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling