Appeal to find Harlesden man who went missing during his trial at Harrow Crown Court
Hashim Elm, 23, was convicted of holding up Neasden convenience store in his absence
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a Harlesden man who went missing while on trial.
Hashim Elmi, of Gifford Road, failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court on the third day of his trial for robbery and possessing a firearm.
The 23-year-old, who is of Somali origin, was accused of holding up Costcutters in Neasden Lane, Neasden.
He has not been seen since July 18 last year and was convicted of robbery during his absence and acquitted of possessing a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
A warrant has been issued for his arrest and despite numerous enquires detectives have been unable to locate his whereabouts.
Elmi is believed to frequent north-west London, specifically Harlesden, and also has connections in Glasgow.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
Anyone with information should call Finchley Flying Squad on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.