Appeal to find Harlesden man who went missing during his trial at Harrow Crown Court
Hashim Elm, 23, was convicted of holding up Neasden convenience store in his absence
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a Harlesden man who went missing while on trial.
Hashim Elmi, of Gifford Road, failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court on the third day of his trial for robbery and possessing a firearm.
The 23-year-old, who is of Somali origin, was accused of holding up Costcutters in Neasden Lane, Neasden.
He has not been seen since July 18 last year and was convicted of robbery during his absence and acquitted of possessing a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
A warrant has been issued for his arrest and despite numerous enquires detectives have been unable to locate his whereabouts.
Elmi is believed to frequent north-west London, specifically Harlesden, and also has connections in Glasgow.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Anyone with information should call Finchley Flying Squad on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.