Appeal to find burglar who stole peanuts from tennis club in Kensal Green after failing to find cash
- Credit: Archant
A burglar who broke into a tennis club in Kensal Green fled with a black bag filled with peanuts after failing to find any cash.
Detectives have released CCTV footage today of the suspect looking for valuables inside the Elmwood Tennis Club in Holland Road, during the break-in.
He left with the bag full of nibbles after finding the till empty.
The footage was captured at around 3.15am on October 13, seven hours before the burglary was discovered.
The suspect is a white man in his 20s, 6ft tall and he was wearing a flat cap, blue Adidas puffer style jacket, blue jeans, dark shoes and dark gloves.
PC Jack Kilby from Brent CID, said: “We are keen to identify the man in the CCTV footage so we can speak to him about the incident. We would also urge anyone who has information that could assist the investigation to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley