Appeal to find £40k Patek Philippe watch stolen in Kilburn burglary
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information to trace the whereabouts of a £40,000 Patek Philippe watch stolen during a burglary in Kilburn.
The valuable heirloom, which has huge sentimental value to its owner, was stolen during the break-in at the house in Christchurch Avenue yesterday morning.
The thieves also made off with an iPad, a laptop, a pair of black Asprey diamond encrusted cufflinks and a collection of coins after breaking into the property through the front door between 9.15am and 11.15am.
The victim, a man aged in his 30s, said: “This was my grandfather’s watch passed down to me though the generations from my late mother, who herself passed away in 2011.
“It holds massive sentimental value and is irreplaceable. I was simply holding it for my son when it was his time to take possession. Whoever has it, please return it.”
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Paul Woodham, investigating officer, said: “I would appeal to anyone who has been offered this watch, or any of the items taken during this burglary, to contact police.
“We are issuing a picture of the watch in the hope someone will recognise it and help us locate it so it can be returned to its rightful owner.”
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone with information is asked to contact Brent Police on 101 quoting ref: CRIS 1918947/14 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.