Appeal for information as 12-year-old boy sexually assaulted in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an alleged sexual assault of a schoolboy in Willesden Green continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
A 12-year-old victim was approached by a man in Park Avenue on January 11 at 3.50pm, police said.
He was persuaded to go to an address in Griffin Close where the man assaulted him.
The man police wish to speak with is described as a slim-built Southeast Asian, aged in his mid-20s and around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing a grey-coloured beanie-type hat, a light-green-coloured longsleeved top, grey-coloured trousers and he was pushing a bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man was arrested on January 17. He was bailed to date in March.
Anyone with any information is urged to contact detectives on 020 8733 5009 or via the police non-emergency number 101, or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.