Appeal for information as 12-year-old boy sexually assaulted in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an alleged sexual assault of a schoolboy in Willesden Green continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
A 12-year-old victim was approached by a man in Park Avenue on January 11 at 3.50pm, police said.
He was persuaded to go to an address in Griffin Close where the man assaulted him.
The man police wish to speak with is described as a slim-built Southeast Asian, aged in his mid-20s and around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing a grey-coloured beanie-type hat, a light-green-coloured longsleeved top, grey-coloured trousers and he was pushing a bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man was arrested on January 17. He was bailed to date in March.
Anyone with any information is urged to contact detectives on 020 8733 5009 or via the police non-emergency number 101, or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.