Appeal for information as 12-year-old boy sexually assaulted in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an alleged sexual assault of a schoolboy in Willesden Green continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
A 12-year-old victim was approached by a man in Park Avenue on January 11 at 3.50pm, police said.
He was persuaded to go to an address in Griffin Close where the man assaulted him.
The man police wish to speak with is described as a slim-built Southeast Asian, aged in his mid-20s and around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing a grey-coloured beanie-type hat, a light-green-coloured longsleeved top, grey-coloured trousers and he was pushing a bicycle.
A 22-year-old man was arrested on January 17. He was bailed to date in March.
Anyone with any information is urged to contact detectives on 020 8733 5009 or via the police non-emergency number 101, or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.