Appeal by police to find Brent’s most wanted men
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent are appealing for information leading them to the whereabouts of this week’s four most wanted suspects connected with offences committed in the borough.
Jason Hyman-Wallace, 39, is wanted on suspicion of attempted murder in Wembley on February 23. Officers believe he could be in the Hertfordshire area.
Thomas Jacob, 33, is wanted for failing to appear at court on suspicion of making threats to kill.
Bayarhagnai Lkhagvasuren, 42, is wanted for failing to appear at court on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm.
William Moorehouse, 26, is wanted on recall to prison.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Brent Wanted Offenders Unit on 101. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life