Appeal by Brent Police to find top three absconders
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of three people who have jumped bail and failed to show up in court.
The woman and two men were due before Harrow Crow Court accused of crimes committed in the borough.
Dorel Cazacu, 26, was due on trial accused of five counts of offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 which took place in October 2012.
He failed to show up in October 2013.
Gavril Mironsesuc, 25, failed to show up in March 2012 for motoring offences in Edgware in April 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Suspected shoplifter Tincuta Cimpoer is accused of stealing from a supermarket in Harlesden in January 2013.
The 54-year-old failed to turn up at court in May 2013.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
Warrants for their immediate arrests have been issued.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.