Appeal by Brent Police to find top three absconders
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of three people who have jumped bail and failed to show up in court.
The woman and two men were due before Harrow Crow Court accused of crimes committed in the borough.
Dorel Cazacu, 26, was due on trial accused of five counts of offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 which took place in October 2012.
He failed to show up in October 2013.
Gavril Mironsesuc, 25, failed to show up in March 2012 for motoring offences in Edgware in April 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Suspected shoplifter Tincuta Cimpoer is accused of stealing from a supermarket in Harlesden in January 2013.
The 54-year-old failed to turn up at court in May 2013.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Warrants for their immediate arrests have been issued.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.