Appeal by Brent Police to find top three absconders
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of three people who have jumped bail and failed to show up in court.
The woman and two men were due before Harrow Crow Court accused of crimes committed in the borough.
Dorel Cazacu, 26, was due on trial accused of five counts of offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 which took place in October 2012.
He failed to show up in October 2013.
Gavril Mironsesuc, 25, failed to show up in March 2012 for motoring offences in Edgware in April 2011.
Suspected shoplifter Tincuta Cimpoer is accused of stealing from a supermarket in Harlesden in January 2013.
The 54-year-old failed to turn up at court in May 2013.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 6 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 9 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Warrants for their immediate arrests have been issued.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.