Appeal by Brent Police to find top three absconders
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of three people who have jumped bail and failed to show up in court.
The woman and two men were due before Harrow Crow Court accused of crimes committed in the borough.
Dorel Cazacu, 26, was due on trial accused of five counts of offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 which took place in October 2012.
He failed to show up in October 2013.
Gavril Mironsesuc, 25, failed to show up in March 2012 for motoring offences in Edgware in April 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Suspected shoplifter Tincuta Cimpoer is accused of stealing from a supermarket in Harlesden in January 2013.
The 54-year-old failed to turn up at court in May 2013.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Warrants for their immediate arrests have been issued.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.