Appeal by Brent Police to find top three absconders
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of three people who have jumped bail and failed to show up in court.
The woman and two men were due before Harrow Crow Court accused of crimes committed in the borough.
Dorel Cazacu, 26, was due on trial accused of five counts of offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 which took place in October 2012.
He failed to show up in October 2013.
Gavril Mironsesuc, 25, failed to show up in March 2012 for motoring offences in Edgware in April 2011.
Suspected shoplifter Tincuta Cimpoer is accused of stealing from a supermarket in Harlesden in January 2013.
The 54-year-old failed to turn up at court in May 2013.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 4 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 5 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time: 'An A star for richly textured drama'
- 8 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
Warrants for their immediate arrests have been issued.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.