Appeal after man viciously attacked outside Kensal Green pub
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a random unprovoked attack outside a pub in Kensal Green.
A 26-year-old man was waiting for a taxi outside Paradise Pub in Kilburn Lane, when he was punched in the face by a stranger which knocked him unconscious.
He suffered a broken jaw.
The suspect is described as white, 5 ft 10 ins tall, proportionate build, 20-25 years old, with short brown hair clipped at the sides, longer on top.
He spoke with an Irish accent and wearing a dark coloured T-shirt and beige shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack on May 18 should call PC Johan Escobar of on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town