Appeal after man viciously attacked outside Kensal Green pub
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a random unprovoked attack outside a pub in Kensal Green.
A 26-year-old man was waiting for a taxi outside Paradise Pub in Kilburn Lane, when he was punched in the face by a stranger which knocked him unconscious.
He suffered a broken jaw.
The suspect is described as white, 5 ft 10 ins tall, proportionate build, 20-25 years old, with short brown hair clipped at the sides, longer on top.
He spoke with an Irish accent and wearing a dark coloured T-shirt and beige shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack on May 18 should call PC Johan Escobar of on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden