Appeal after man viciously attacked outside Kensal Green pub
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a random unprovoked attack outside a pub in Kensal Green.
A 26-year-old man was waiting for a taxi outside Paradise Pub in Kilburn Lane, when he was punched in the face by a stranger which knocked him unconscious.
He suffered a broken jaw.
The suspect is described as white, 5 ft 10 ins tall, proportionate build, 20-25 years old, with short brown hair clipped at the sides, longer on top.
He spoke with an Irish accent and wearing a dark coloured T-shirt and beige shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack on May 18 should call PC Johan Escobar of on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park