Appeal after man is robbed inside Alperton train station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives would like to speak to these three men after a tube passenger was violently robbed inside Alperton station.
The victim, who is in his 50s, noticed the trio loitering outside the station before he was attacked on the platform by two men.
The robbers escaped with a large quantity of cash, a mobile phone and a rucksack.
Today the images of the three suspects have been released in an appeal about the mugging which took place on June 5 just before 11pm.
Detective Constable Chris Church, investigating officer, said: “This man was going about his own business when he was approached and violently mugged of his possessions.
You may also want to watch:
“They ruthlessly took his property before running away from the scene.
“I need help tracing the men in the CCTV images, I believe they have essential information that will assist this investigation – do you know who they are?”
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Anyone with information about the trio’s identities should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 209 of 27/06/2016 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.