Appeal after man is robbed inside Alperton train station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives would like to speak to these three men after a tube passenger was violently robbed inside Alperton station.
The victim, who is in his 50s, noticed the trio loitering outside the station before he was attacked on the platform by two men.
The robbers escaped with a large quantity of cash, a mobile phone and a rucksack.
Today the images of the three suspects have been released in an appeal about the mugging which took place on June 5 just before 11pm.
Detective Constable Chris Church, investigating officer, said: “This man was going about his own business when he was approached and violently mugged of his possessions.
You may also want to watch:
“They ruthlessly took his property before running away from the scene.
“I need help tracing the men in the CCTV images, I believe they have essential information that will assist this investigation – do you know who they are?”
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Anyone with information about the trio’s identities should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 209 of 27/06/2016 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.