Appeal after man beaten and stabbed in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a suspect following a violent attack where a man was beaten and stabbed in Neasden.
The 35-year-old victim had left McDonalds in Neasden Lane, when he was followed by two men who attacked him with a baseball bat and knife in Coombe Road.
He managed to flee the scene but was attacked a second time by two other men.
He was rushed to hospital with a fractured arm and hand and two deep lacerations to the back of his head.
The four men are described as white Eastern European men believed to be Polish.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information about the attack on September 4 at 10.15pm, to come forward.
DC Paul Connelly, from Brent, CID said: “I would like to speak with anyone who was in the area or inside the restaurant at the time of the incident who may have witnessed this assault.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
“If you are the man in the photo or know who he is please contact the police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.