Appeal after man beaten and stabbed in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a suspect following a violent attack where a man was beaten and stabbed in Neasden.
The 35-year-old victim had left McDonalds in Neasden Lane, when he was followed by two men who attacked him with a baseball bat and knife in Coombe Road.
He managed to flee the scene but was attacked a second time by two other men.
He was rushed to hospital with a fractured arm and hand and two deep lacerations to the back of his head.
The four men are described as white Eastern European men believed to be Polish.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information about the attack on September 4 at 10.15pm, to come forward.
DC Paul Connelly, from Brent, CID said: “I would like to speak with anyone who was in the area or inside the restaurant at the time of the incident who may have witnessed this assault.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
“If you are the man in the photo or know who he is please contact the police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.