Appeal after man attacked by trio on Metropolitan line train at Baker Street
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find three people who punched and kicked a man as he travelled on a late-night Metropolitan line train.
The 46-year-old victim, who lives in Harrow, suffered a cut to his eyebrow and bruising to his face and his glasses were broken during the attack on the westbound train between Baker Street and Harrow-on-the-hill.
After he came off the train at Harrow-on the-hill station his attackers followed him and assaulted him for a second time on the platform.
The attack took place in June 28 just after midnight but the details have been made public today as part of an appeal to trace three people caught on CCTV in connection with the assault.
DC Chris Church, investigating officer, added: “Who are the three individuals pictured in these CCTV images? We need to speak to them about what happened, as we believe they have important information.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who they are, or have any other information which could help, please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting reference T/B11 of 03/09/15 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park