Appeal after man attacked by trio on Metropolitan line train at Baker Street
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find three people who punched and kicked a man as he travelled on a late-night Metropolitan line train.
The 46-year-old victim, who lives in Harrow, suffered a cut to his eyebrow and bruising to his face and his glasses were broken during the attack on the westbound train between Baker Street and Harrow-on-the-hill.
After he came off the train at Harrow-on the-hill station his attackers followed him and assaulted him for a second time on the platform.
The attack took place in June 28 just after midnight but the details have been made public today as part of an appeal to trace three people caught on CCTV in connection with the assault.
DC Chris Church, investigating officer, added: “Who are the three individuals pictured in these CCTV images? We need to speak to them about what happened, as we believe they have important information.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who they are, or have any other information which could help, please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting reference T/B11 of 03/09/15 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 3 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden