Appeal after Kingsbury woman is robbed at knifepoint in her own bedroom
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent are appealing for information after a 44-year-old woman endured a terrifying knife-point robbery at her home in Kingsbury, suffering cuts to her hands.
The woman confronted the robber in the bedroom of her flat in Uphill Drive, Kingsbury at 8.20 pm on Monday after hearing noises.
After the woman opened the bedroom door, a man threatened her with a knife and demanded money and jewellery.
The woman tried to grab the knife and sustained cuts to her hands before handing over a bag of jewellery and money.
The suspect, described as a 6ft 2ins black male of around 30-35 years old, then fled from the flat in the direction of Kingsbury Road wearing a white hooded top and grey tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Brent police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact them on 101 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat