Appeal after ‘high value jewellery’ stolen on Jubilee line between Wembley Park and Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Transport police investigating the theft of “high value jewellery” from a woman on the Jubilee line want to trace this man.
The theft happened on November 14 last year, at about 12.10pm on board the southbound Jubilee Line Service between Wembley Park and Neasden.
The victim, a 25-year-old woman, accidentally left a bag containing thousands of pounds worth of jewellery on a carriage, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
She initially reported the incident as lost property, but police enquiries have since established that a man took the bag from the carriage and did not hand it in.
A BTP spokesman said: “Officers would like to speak to the man shown in the CCTV images as he may have information which could help the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Call BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61061, quoting reference number 253 of 14 November with information.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough