Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools for sale on Ebay found in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have uncovered an Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools which were being sold online after raiding an address in Harlesden.
Officers stormed the property in Harold Road after receiving information from the victim of a theft about a trader on Ebay selling his stolen grinder.
The 56-year-old had £1,000 worth of tools stolen from his van in Barnet on February 1 this year.
Two men aged 30 and 32 who were at the address were arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods and have been bailed to a date in April.
The hunt is now on to trace the rightful owners of the tools.
You may also want to watch:
PC Ben Ng, investigating officer, said: “We would like to reunite these tools with their rightful owners and are asking people in the trade to have a look at these images.”
To view the recovered tools click here.
if you can identify any of the tools call 101 or email PC Ben NG at Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods