Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools for sale on Ebay found in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have uncovered an Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools which were being sold online after raiding an address in Harlesden.
Officers stormed the property in Harold Road after receiving information from the victim of a theft about a trader on Ebay selling his stolen grinder.
The 56-year-old had £1,000 worth of tools stolen from his van in Barnet on February 1 this year.
Two men aged 30 and 32 who were at the address were arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods and have been bailed to a date in April.
The hunt is now on to trace the rightful owners of the tools.
You may also want to watch:
PC Ben Ng, investigating officer, said: “We would like to reunite these tools with their rightful owners and are asking people in the trade to have a look at these images.”
To view the recovered tools click here.
if you can identify any of the tools call 101 or email PC Ben NG at Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!