Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools for sale on Ebay found in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have uncovered an Aladdin’s cave of stolen power tools which were being sold online after raiding an address in Harlesden.
Officers stormed the property in Harold Road after receiving information from the victim of a theft about a trader on Ebay selling his stolen grinder.
The 56-year-old had £1,000 worth of tools stolen from his van in Barnet on February 1 this year.
Two men aged 30 and 32 who were at the address were arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods and have been bailed to a date in April.
The hunt is now on to trace the rightful owners of the tools.
You may also want to watch:
PC Ben Ng, investigating officer, said: “We would like to reunite these tools with their rightful owners and are asking people in the trade to have a look at these images.”
To view the recovered tools click here.
if you can identify any of the tools call 101 or email PC Ben NG at Ben.email@example.com.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans