Adjourned: Court appearance of four man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A scheduled court appearance of four men accused of shooting dead an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden has been adjourned until next month.
Oliver Tetlow died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester are accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
All four were due before the Old Bailey on Friday for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The hearing has now been adjourned until October 14.
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty