Adjourned: Court appearance of four man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A scheduled court appearance of four men accused of shooting dead an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden has been adjourned until next month.
Oliver Tetlow died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester are accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
All four were due before the Old Bailey on Friday for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The hearing has now been adjourned until October 14.
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'