Adjourned: Court appearance of four man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A scheduled court appearance of four men accused of shooting dead an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden has been adjourned until next month.
Oliver Tetlow died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester are accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
All four were due before the Old Bailey on Friday for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The hearing has now been adjourned until October 14.
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way