Adjourned: Court appearance of four man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A scheduled court appearance of four men accused of shooting dead an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden has been adjourned until next month.
Oliver Tetlow died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester are accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
All four were due before the Old Bailey on Friday for a plea and case management hearing.
The hearing has now been adjourned until October 14.
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 7 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 8 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 9 Jailed: Killer who stabbed father to death for protecting teenage son
- 10 'Dickensian diseases’ to rise as a result of cost-of-living, warns Labour