Accused killers of Sabrina Moss were ‘drinking and relaxing’ before murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The accused killers of a nursery teacher who was gunned down as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn were drinking and relaxing with friends on the night of her murder, a court heard.
Mother-of-one Sabrina Moss, from Neasden, died in a hail of bullets outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, and two other men, Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, and Yassin James, 19, Chaplain Road, Wembley, are on trial at the Old Bailey.
A fourth man, Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, is accused of letting the alleged gunmen use his house as a base for the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Friend Marium Kerouba said she and her sister Ahlam went to Baptiste’s home at around 3am after a night out.
She said: “We sat, and obviously there was alcohol we had bought, and we sat listening to music, drinking and smoking.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
She said Warren, who had driven them to a shop to buy cigarettes and drink, was ‘relaxed’ and Hussain and James were also at the party.
The group had gone to Woody’s Grill, to get burgers and were seen on CCTV chatting and laughing together hours before the shooting.
The alleged killers are said to have armed themselves with a MAC-10 submachine gun and a sawn-off shotgun.
Warren, Hussain and James deny murder, three counts of attempted murder, two counts of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.
Baptiste denies conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
The trial continues.