Accused killers of Sabrina Moss were ‘drinking and relaxing’ before murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The accused killers of a nursery teacher who was gunned down as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn were drinking and relaxing with friends on the night of her murder, a court heard.
Mother-of-one Sabrina Moss, from Neasden, died in a hail of bullets outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, and two other men, Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, and Yassin James, 19, Chaplain Road, Wembley, are on trial at the Old Bailey.
A fourth man, Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, is accused of letting the alleged gunmen use his house as a base for the killing.
Friend Marium Kerouba said she and her sister Ahlam went to Baptiste’s home at around 3am after a night out.
She said: “We sat, and obviously there was alcohol we had bought, and we sat listening to music, drinking and smoking.”
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
She said Warren, who had driven them to a shop to buy cigarettes and drink, was ‘relaxed’ and Hussain and James were also at the party.
The group had gone to Woody’s Grill, to get burgers and were seen on CCTV chatting and laughing together hours before the shooting.
The alleged killers are said to have armed themselves with a MAC-10 submachine gun and a sawn-off shotgun.
Warren, Hussain and James deny murder, three counts of attempted murder, two counts of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.
Baptiste denies conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
The trial continues.