Absconded prisoner last spotted in north west London
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of an absconded prisoner who was last seen in north-west London today.
Artur Topalli failed to return to Hollesley Bay prison in Suffolk this afternoon after he was granted a temporary release on Tuesday.
The 30-year-old had been serving a six years and eight months jail term for importing controlled drugs.
He was spotted in north west London at 11am today.
Police are advising the public who spot him not to approach him.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Topalli’s whereabouts should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough