Abdullahi Hassan fatal stabbing: Queen’s Park man is second to be charged with murder over St John’s Wood attack
- Credit: Archant
A Queen’s Park man has become the second person to be charged with the murder of Abdullahi Hassan in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
On Saturday. Mohammed Mahir Miah, 20, of Lancefield Street, was charged over the incident which saw Mr Hassan, also 20, die.
Miah also faces an attempted murder charge, and he will appear at Highbury Magistrates' Court today (Monday).
Another man, Amil Choudhury, was charged with the same offences last week and has been remanded in custody pending a trial.
Shortly before midnight on Thursday, July 25, Mr Hassan was found at Ainsworth House in Boundary Road with stab injuries along with another man - a 22 year old who had wounds to his leg.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hassan was pronounced dead in hospital less than an hour later.
On Friday, Scotland Yard repeated an appeal for witnesses to the incident - and to a fight in South Hampstead overground station at about 5pm the same day - to come forward.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 10016/25Jul or the incident room on 0208 358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit fearless.org.