Abdullahi Hassan fatal stabbing: Queen’s Park man is second to be charged with murder over St John’s Wood attack
- Credit: Archant
A Queen’s Park man has become the second person to be charged with the murder of Abdullahi Hassan in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
On Saturday. Mohammed Mahir Miah, 20, of Lancefield Street, was charged over the incident which saw Mr Hassan, also 20, die.
Miah also faces an attempted murder charge, and he will appear at Highbury Magistrates' Court today (Monday).
Another man, Amil Choudhury, was charged with the same offences last week and has been remanded in custody pending a trial.
Shortly before midnight on Thursday, July 25, Mr Hassan was found at Ainsworth House in Boundary Road with stab injuries along with another man - a 22 year old who had wounds to his leg.
Mr Hassan was pronounced dead in hospital less than an hour later.
On Friday, Scotland Yard repeated an appeal for witnesses to the incident - and to a fight in South Hampstead overground station at about 5pm the same day - to come forward.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 10016/25Jul or the incident room on 0208 358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit fearless.org.