65 year old man seriously injured in fail to stop collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was seriously injured following a fail to stop collision outside the Ace Café on the A406.
Officers were called on August 13 at 21:52pm to reports of the collision on the North Circular Road.
A 65 year old man was taken to a Central London hospital by the London Ambulance service, where he remains, and his condition is described as critical but stable. Next of kin have been informed.
A motorcyle left the scene of the accident and enquiries to locate this motorcycle are ongoing.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 or Twitter @MetCC. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way