65 year old man seriously injured in fail to stop collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was seriously injured following a fail to stop collision outside the Ace Café on the A406.
Officers were called on August 13 at 21:52pm to reports of the collision on the North Circular Road.
A 65 year old man was taken to a Central London hospital by the London Ambulance service, where he remains, and his condition is described as critical but stable. Next of kin have been informed.
A motorcyle left the scene of the accident and enquiries to locate this motorcycle are ongoing.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 or Twitter @MetCC. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 4 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London