65 year old man seriously injured in fail to stop collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was seriously injured following a fail to stop collision outside the Ace Café on the A406.
Officers were called on August 13 at 21:52pm to reports of the collision on the North Circular Road.
A 65 year old man was taken to a Central London hospital by the London Ambulance service, where he remains, and his condition is described as critical but stable. Next of kin have been informed.
A motorcyle left the scene of the accident and enquiries to locate this motorcycle are ongoing.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 or Twitter @MetCC. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding