65 year old man seriously injured in fail to stop collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was seriously injured following a fail to stop collision outside the Ace Café on the A406.
Officers were called on August 13 at 21:52pm to reports of the collision on the North Circular Road.
A 65 year old man was taken to a Central London hospital by the London Ambulance service, where he remains, and his condition is described as critical but stable. Next of kin have been informed.
A motorcyle left the scene of the accident and enquiries to locate this motorcycle are ongoing.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone with any information are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 or Twitter @MetCC. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 10 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead