15 year-old girl allegedly raped for ‘snitching’ on Willesden teenager
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A 15-year-old girl was pinned down and raped in a dark alley as punishment for “snitching” on a female Willesden teenager, the Old Bailey heard.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was allegedly pushed to the ground and held against a wall by a 17-year-old boy who forced her to perform oral sex.
Aliyah Weekes, 19, of St Mary’s Road, is accused of orchestrating the attack, allegedly telling the girl she must perform the sex act or face a violent assault because she had told on her.
“Aliyah said she had snitched and she told her snitches get stitches”, said prosecutor James Dawes.
“She said “Do you know what I do to whores like you, make them do a line-up”.
You may also want to watch:
“This meant she had to perform oral sex on a number of boys, one after another.”
The confrontation is said to have taken place on a patch of grass outside the College of North West London campus in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
The boy is on trial for rape, while Weekes and another 16-year-old girl are charged with aiding and abetting the attack. They all deny the charges.
The trial continues.