15 year-old girl allegedly raped for ‘snitching’ on Willesden teenager
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A 15-year-old girl was pinned down and raped in a dark alley as punishment for “snitching” on a female Willesden teenager, the Old Bailey heard.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was allegedly pushed to the ground and held against a wall by a 17-year-old boy who forced her to perform oral sex.
Aliyah Weekes, 19, of St Mary’s Road, is accused of orchestrating the attack, allegedly telling the girl she must perform the sex act or face a violent assault because she had told on her.
“Aliyah said she had snitched and she told her snitches get stitches”, said prosecutor James Dawes.
“She said “Do you know what I do to whores like you, make them do a line-up”.
You may also want to watch:
“This meant she had to perform oral sex on a number of boys, one after another.”
The confrontation is said to have taken place on a patch of grass outside the College of North West London campus in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
The boy is on trial for rape, while Weekes and another 16-year-old girl are charged with aiding and abetting the attack. They all deny the charges.
The trial continues.