15 year-old girl allegedly raped for ‘snitching’ on Willesden teenager
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A 15-year-old girl was pinned down and raped in a dark alley as punishment for “snitching” on a female Willesden teenager, the Old Bailey heard.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was allegedly pushed to the ground and held against a wall by a 17-year-old boy who forced her to perform oral sex.
Aliyah Weekes, 19, of St Mary’s Road, is accused of orchestrating the attack, allegedly telling the girl she must perform the sex act or face a violent assault because she had told on her.
“Aliyah said she had snitched and she told her snitches get stitches”, said prosecutor James Dawes.
“She said “Do you know what I do to whores like you, make them do a line-up”.
You may also want to watch:
“This meant she had to perform oral sex on a number of boys, one after another.”
The confrontation is said to have taken place on a patch of grass outside the College of North West London campus in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
The boy is on trial for rape, while Weekes and another 16-year-old girl are charged with aiding and abetting the attack. They all deny the charges.
The trial continues.