15 year-old girl allegedly raped for ‘snitching’ on Willesden teenager
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A 15-year-old girl was pinned down and raped in a dark alley as punishment for “snitching” on a female Willesden teenager, the Old Bailey heard.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was allegedly pushed to the ground and held against a wall by a 17-year-old boy who forced her to perform oral sex.
Aliyah Weekes, 19, of St Mary’s Road, is accused of orchestrating the attack, allegedly telling the girl she must perform the sex act or face a violent assault because she had told on her.
“Aliyah said she had snitched and she told her snitches get stitches”, said prosecutor James Dawes.
“She said “Do you know what I do to whores like you, make them do a line-up”.
You may also want to watch:
“This meant she had to perform oral sex on a number of boys, one after another.”
The confrontation is said to have taken place on a patch of grass outside the College of North West London campus in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 Person injured after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
The boy is on trial for rape, while Weekes and another 16-year-old girl are charged with aiding and abetting the attack. They all deny the charges.
The trial continues.