£10,000 reward is offered to find killer who shot James Owusu-Ajyekum in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A £10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the killer who gunned down a Harlesden man on his doorstep last week.
James Owusu-Ajyekum was shot several times outside the home he shares with his parents in Tynsdale Road on the Church Road Estate, last Wednesday at around 10.45pm.
The 22-year-old, who worked for a shipping company in Wembley, was a respected member of the community who was not affiliated with any gangs.
Today the independent charity Crimestoppers put up the reward to catch his murderer.
Detectives will be return to the scene of the murder today to appeal for information and to speak to local residents.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Nicola Wall, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have been in the area to come forward and speak to us.
“There may have been pedestrians or motorists in the area passing through at the time of the shooting or witnesses who hold a valuable piece of information. I would urge them to come forward as soon as possible.”
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Anyone who witnessed the shooting or has information can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.