£10,000 reward is offered to find killer who shot James Owusu-Ajyekum in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A £10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the killer who gunned down a Harlesden man on his doorstep last week.
James Owusu-Ajyekum was shot several times outside the home he shares with his parents in Tynsdale Road on the Church Road Estate, last Wednesday at around 10.45pm.
The 22-year-old, who worked for a shipping company in Wembley, was a respected member of the community who was not affiliated with any gangs.
Today the independent charity Crimestoppers put up the reward to catch his murderer.
Detectives will be return to the scene of the murder today to appeal for information and to speak to local residents.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Nicola Wall, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have been in the area to come forward and speak to us.
“There may have been pedestrians or motorists in the area passing through at the time of the shooting or witnesses who hold a valuable piece of information. I would urge them to come forward as soon as possible.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
Anyone who witnessed the shooting or has information can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.