Five men most wanted by Brent Police for recall back to prison
PUBLISHED: 16:42 07 July 2015 | UPDATED: 17:02 07 July 2015
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of five convicts who are being recalled back to jail.
Once found they will be thrown back in prison for breaching the terms of their licence or parole.
• Robber Samale Mohamed Osman, 22, carried out a cowardly chain snatch on a disabled woman in 2014. He breached his parole conditions after his release in February.
• Drug dealer Luke Cairney, 25, was jailed last year for possession of class A drugs with intent to supply. He breached his parole conditions in May.
• Thug William Moorhouse, 26, robbed and hit a man over the head with a plank of wood in Harlesden. He was jailed last June and has breaching his parole conditions since his release in April.
• Drug dealer Ali Shah, 31, has failed to comply with the conditions of his release in October. He was jailed for possession with intent to supply in 2013 and is wanted in connection with possession of drugs and assault.
• Robber Mujahid Muhammad, 23, was jailed for a mobile phone snatch in August 2013. He is wanted for failing to comply with the conditions of his release in May and connection with an assault.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Brent & Kilburn Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.