Cricklewood pensioner missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital
Michael Abbensetts suffers with dementia
A pensioner from Cricklewood who suffers with dementia has gone missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital.
Michael Abbensetts walked out of the accident and emergency unit at the hospital in Watford Road, at around 10.15am on July 2.
The 74-year-old, who lives in Chichele Road, is known to frequent Willesden Green Library, in High Road, Willesden, and the Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road.
He is described as a black man, 5ft 10inch, of frail and slim build.
You may also want to watch:
He has brown eyes and is almost bald with grey hair. Mr Abbensetts was last seen wearing a grey suit and a white shirt.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or contact Missing People on 0500 700 700.”
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash