Cricklewood pensioner missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital
Michael Abbensetts suffers with dementia
A pensioner from Cricklewood who suffers with dementia has gone missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital.
Michael Abbensetts walked out of the accident and emergency unit at the hospital in Watford Road, at around 10.15am on July 2.
The 74-year-old, who lives in Chichele Road, is known to frequent Willesden Green Library, in High Road, Willesden, and the Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road.
He is described as a black man, 5ft 10inch, of frail and slim build.
He has brown eyes and is almost bald with grey hair. Mr Abbensetts was last seen wearing a grey suit and a white shirt.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or contact Missing People on 0500 700 700.”
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 4 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 5 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 8 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 9 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021