Cricklewood pensioner missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital
Michael Abbensetts suffers with dementia
A pensioner from Cricklewood who suffers with dementia has gone missing after visiting Northwick Park Hospital.
Michael Abbensetts walked out of the accident and emergency unit at the hospital in Watford Road, at around 10.15am on July 2.
The 74-year-old, who lives in Chichele Road, is known to frequent Willesden Green Library, in High Road, Willesden, and the Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road.
He is described as a black man, 5ft 10inch, of frail and slim build.
You may also want to watch:
He has brown eyes and is almost bald with grey hair. Mr Abbensetts was last seen wearing a grey suit and a white shirt.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or contact Missing People on 0500 700 700.”
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s