Cricklewood murder: Mum stabbed in Ken Livingstone’s road
Victim believed to have been stabbed to death
A murder inquiry is under way after the body of a woman was found at an address in Cricklewood yesterday evening (Monday).
The 24-year-old victim was discovered by the police after they were called to a property in Ivy Road at 5pm.
The woman, a mother of three small children, is believed to have been stabbed to death.
Detectives from the Met’s murder team are investigating her killing.
You may also want to watch:
They have not released her name but her next of kin have been informed.
Former London Mayor Ken Livingstone is a resident of Ivy Road.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road