Cricklewood murder: Detectives are trying to trace victim’s partner
Mother-of-three was a popular dancer at reggae events
Detectives investigating the murder of a young mother in Cricklewood are trying to trace her partner.
Sashana Roberts, 24, was found stabbed in her home in Ivy Road, at around 5pm yesterday (Monday).
The mother-of-three is also believed to have been strangled before being dumped in the bath at her home.
Investigating officers would like to speak to Ezekiel Foster who is aged around 50.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Roberts was a popular dancer at reggae events and hundreds of tributes have been left on twitter.
Neighbour Maureen Geraghty, 62, who has lived on Ivy Road for 30 years, said: “It is terribly sad. There is a young woman who walks past with three small children. I really hope it isn’t her. “This morning there were women talking to policemen. They were sobbing and crying. I knew something bad had happened.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
“It is very sad.”
Former London Mayor Ken Livingstone is also a resident of Ivy Road.
When approached by the Times he said he couldn’t comment on an ongoing police investigation.
Acting DCI Andy Manning, investigating officer, said: “We are appealing for witnesses and information regarding the events surrounding the death of young mother Sashana.
“We are particularly keen to speak to anyone who may have heard or seen anything suspicious in or around Ivy Road between midday and 5pm yesterday (Monday).
“We are also keen to speak to anyone who knows the whereabouts of Ezekiel Foster. All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 0331; Or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555