Cricklewood murder: Detectives are trying to trace victim’s partner
Mother-of-three was a popular dancer at reggae events
Detectives investigating the murder of a young mother in Cricklewood are trying to trace her partner.
Sashana Roberts, 24, was found stabbed in her home in Ivy Road, at around 5pm yesterday (Monday).
The mother-of-three is also believed to have been strangled before being dumped in the bath at her home.
Investigating officers would like to speak to Ezekiel Foster who is aged around 50.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Roberts was a popular dancer at reggae events and hundreds of tributes have been left on twitter.
Neighbour Maureen Geraghty, 62, who has lived on Ivy Road for 30 years, said: “It is terribly sad. There is a young woman who walks past with three small children. I really hope it isn’t her. “This morning there were women talking to policemen. They were sobbing and crying. I knew something bad had happened.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
“It is very sad.”
Former London Mayor Ken Livingstone is also a resident of Ivy Road.
When approached by the Times he said he couldn’t comment on an ongoing police investigation.
Acting DCI Andy Manning, investigating officer, said: “We are appealing for witnesses and information regarding the events surrounding the death of young mother Sashana.
“We are particularly keen to speak to anyone who may have heard or seen anything suspicious in or around Ivy Road between midday and 5pm yesterday (Monday).
“We are also keen to speak to anyone who knows the whereabouts of Ezekiel Foster. All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 0331; Or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555