Cricklewood man charged with Paddington schoolboy stabbing
Teen was knifed in the stomach in broad daylight
A MAN has appeared in court charged with knifing a schoolboy in the stomach.
The 17-year-old from Paddington Academy was attacked in Oakington Road , which runs at the back of his school on Friday at 12.20pm.
Joao Fernesdes-Costa, of Pine Road, Cricklewood, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates Court yesterday (Monday), charged with GBH.
The 25-year-old was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
His alleged victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a serious condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 4 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 5 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 6 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 7 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court