Cricklewood man charged with Paddington schoolboy stabbing
Teen was knifed in the stomach in broad daylight
A MAN has appeared in court charged with knifing a schoolboy in the stomach.
The 17-year-old from Paddington Academy was attacked in Oakington Road , which runs at the back of his school on Friday at 12.20pm.
Joao Fernesdes-Costa, of Pine Road, Cricklewood, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates Court yesterday (Monday), charged with GBH.
The 25-year-old was remanded in custody.
His alleged victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a serious condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters