Cricklewood man charged with Paddington schoolboy stabbing
Teen was knifed in the stomach in broad daylight
A MAN has appeared in court charged with knifing a schoolboy in the stomach.
The 17-year-old from Paddington Academy was attacked in Oakington Road , which runs at the back of his school on Friday at 12.20pm.
Joao Fernesdes-Costa, of Pine Road, Cricklewood, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates Court yesterday (Monday), charged with GBH.
The 25-year-old was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
His alleged victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a serious condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses