Cricklewood family win role in TV ad
10-year-old boy tipped for future success
A ten-year-old was tipped for success after landing a starring role in a McDonald’s advert with his family weeks after starting a drama class.
Rease Rowe, who attends Claremont Primary School, in Claremont Road, Cricklewood, was sent for the audition with sister Ellie, 7, after impressing drama teacher Mark Jermin.
Rease has since won another role in and ad and is hopeful of netting a part in a major television drama.
Mr Jermin, who runs a stage school every Sunday at Whitefield School, in Whitefield Road, Cricklewood, said: “He’s cheeky, very confident and a great comedian – a boys’ boy.
You may also want to watch:
“Very few land a job so quickly but the casting director saw him and was impressed.”
At the audition in Leicester Square, proud mum Andrea O’Shaughnessy, who lives with her kids in Cheviot Gardens, Cricklewood, was roped in too.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 4 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 5 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
She said: “We were very surprised because they have only been going a few weeks
“The drama class thinks Rease is brilliant. He always gets the main part at school because he stands up and speaks so loudly. I don’t know where he gets it from because I’m quite shy.”
The advert was filmed at McDonald’s in Neasden and will be shown from February.