Cricklewood family win role in TV ad
10-year-old boy tipped for future success
A ten-year-old was tipped for success after landing a starring role in a McDonald’s advert with his family weeks after starting a drama class.
Rease Rowe, who attends Claremont Primary School, in Claremont Road, Cricklewood, was sent for the audition with sister Ellie, 7, after impressing drama teacher Mark Jermin.
Rease has since won another role in and ad and is hopeful of netting a part in a major television drama.
Mr Jermin, who runs a stage school every Sunday at Whitefield School, in Whitefield Road, Cricklewood, said: “He’s cheeky, very confident and a great comedian – a boys’ boy.
You may also want to watch:
“Very few land a job so quickly but the casting director saw him and was impressed.”
At the audition in Leicester Square, proud mum Andrea O’Shaughnessy, who lives with her kids in Cheviot Gardens, Cricklewood, was roped in too.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
She said: “We were very surprised because they have only been going a few weeks
“The drama class thinks Rease is brilliant. He always gets the main part at school because he stands up and speaks so loudly. I don’t know where he gets it from because I’m quite shy.”
The advert was filmed at McDonald’s in Neasden and will be shown from February.