Cops release CCTV image of Kenton bookmakers robbery suspect
Same man has struck three times
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with three armed robberies.
In each case the suspect has entered a bookmakers and forced workers to hand over cash after threatening them with a gun.
He first struck at William Hill in Station Road, Harrow, on June 13, before targeting Ladbrokes in Station Parade, Kenton Lane, Kenton, 15 days later.
In the third robbery he held up Ladbrokes in Sudbury Heights Avenue, Greenford.
You may also want to watch:
The robber is black, in his 20s and 5ft 10ins tall.
Any witnesses or anyone who knows who the suspect is asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'