Cops release CCTV image of Kenton bookmakers robbery suspect
Same man has struck three times
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with three armed robberies.
In each case the suspect has entered a bookmakers and forced workers to hand over cash after threatening them with a gun.
He first struck at William Hill in Station Road, Harrow, on June 13, before targeting Ladbrokes in Station Parade, Kenton Lane, Kenton, 15 days later.
In the third robbery he held up Ladbrokes in Sudbury Heights Avenue, Greenford.
You may also want to watch:
The robber is black, in his 20s and 5ft 10ins tall.
Any witnesses or anyone who knows who the suspect is asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre