Cops hunt for night bus gang
DETECTIVES are hunting for a gang of teenagers who robbed and assaulted a group of youths after getting off a night bus. Three 16-year-old boys from Cricklewood and a 15-year-old boy from Colindale, are on police bail following the incident in Bushey Heat
DETECTIVES are hunting for a gang of teenagers who robbed and assaulted a group of youths after getting off a night bus.
Three 16-year-old boys from Cricklewood and a 15-year-old boy from Colindale, are on police bail following the incident in Bushey Heath, on October 17.
A group of six or seven black youths aged between 15 and 16 had got off the 142 bus when they targeted their victims who lived locally.
After demanding their mobile phones, the robbers searched and slapped several of them before making off with their valuables.
You may also want to watch:
PC Laura Chillingworth, investigating officer, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident taking place to contact police.
"We are also keen to speak to the three other members of the first group who may be able to assist us with our investigation."
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
Anyone with information can contact PC Chillingworth on 0845 33 00 222 citing crime reference number J2/09/1455.
Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.