Cops hunt for night bus gang
DETECTIVES are hunting for a gang of teenagers who robbed and assaulted a group of youths after getting off a night bus. Three 16-year-old boys from Cricklewood and a 15-year-old boy from Colindale, are on police bail following the incident in Bushey Heat
DETECTIVES are hunting for a gang of teenagers who robbed and assaulted a group of youths after getting off a night bus.
Three 16-year-old boys from Cricklewood and a 15-year-old boy from Colindale, are on police bail following the incident in Bushey Heath, on October 17.
A group of six or seven black youths aged between 15 and 16 had got off the 142 bus when they targeted their victims who lived locally.
After demanding their mobile phones, the robbers searched and slapped several of them before making off with their valuables.
You may also want to watch:
PC Laura Chillingworth, investigating officer, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident taking place to contact police.
"We are also keen to speak to the three other members of the first group who may be able to assist us with our investigation."
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 8 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Anyone with information can contact PC Chillingworth on 0845 33 00 222 citing crime reference number J2/09/1455.
Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.